A controversial but regular Kpop topic (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Actually, yeah, at first there were some members that I wasn't as interested in as others. But as you get to know the group, they kinda grow onto you equally.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not dislike but definitely neutral towards some members, or don't like them as much as I like the other members in some groups. It's only natural to feel that way I guess, nothing wrong with it.

BigBang- used to be neutral to Seungri and now LOL.
EXO- Suho, Lay, Chen.
Twice- Nobody :sanapray:
GFriend- Nobody :sanapray:

In bigger groups like IOI/IZ*ONE/LOONA/WJSN there are a few I'm neutral about lol. Like I wouldn't follow them outside the group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread