A Discovery (Gamer Related lmao) (1 Viewer)

Do you agree?

  • Nah... I don't see it <.<

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Probably that somebody else has made, but I actually found this quite time some ago. I thought I would share! :pandaamazed:

There's this song called With Love by TVXQ. And it lowkey sounds like it comes straight from a farming game, like Harvest Moon or something lmao


Any other songs that remind you all of farming or other types of games? :pandawatch:
I actually have another one but I can't think of its name rn. :')
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I agree. I really like those types of soundtracks too. And now I really want to play a farming game. Stardew Valley, here I come! :pandahappy:
Ohhh you play Stardew as well??? Wow, what an intellectual :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ohhh you play Stardew as well??? Wow, what an intellectual :pandalove:
Right back at you, what an intellectual! It's awesome that you play it too. :pandalove: It's one of my favourite games! :llama_uwu: The amount of gameplay hours I have is.. Shocking, but also I have no regrets at all lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread