A fact i might not believe about you? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I could do 61 knuckle pushups in 30 seconds at the age of 12:sanapray:

Note: I've been a black belt since I was 12, and everyday I would do as many knuckle pushups as I could in 30 seconds after coming home from school, and could already do 50 knuckle push ups in a row when I started this (though it took longer than 30 seconds), don't expect to just be able to do this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I could do 61 knuckle pushups in 30 seconds at the age of 12:sanapray:

Note: I've been a black belt since I was 12, and everyday I would do as many knuckle pushups as I could in 30 seconds after coming home from school, and could already do 50 knuckle push ups in a row when I started this (though it took longer than 30 seconds), don't expect to just be able to do this
thats wild
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
thats wild
It's sad how my 12 year old self could beat up current me, after covid started I just have not kept up with practicing all this:oliviakek:

can still do 50 pushups in a row easily tho, just the normal ones tho, I'll have to see about knuckle:dubuthink:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: doll

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
is it deadly?
No it's benign, I've had it since I was a kid. The doctors used to worry it would hinder my growth plates but it thankfully moved down and to the left as I grew up. It's pretty unnoticable now but you can still feel it
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The only thing I can think of is that I have a freckle in my eye that can possibly cause cancer down the road :nekosweat:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread