a few days ago... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I prepared two beautiful fancy veggie burgers, thinking I'd treat myself with a nice dinner since I've been feeling the way I've been feeling

guess where those ended up?

in my tum-tum, you say?

nah, try again..

well you see, my whole meal ended up on the wall and then on the floor :)

because I am that clumsy

 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OOoo look what I found
you can make this in memorial of your lost veggie burgers.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this always happens to me too :umjicry:

being clumsy sucks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread