A Fist Fight Between You and Your Ult (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to say something so bad but I don't know if I want to be that depressing :jisoosmh:

Lets just say my ult is incapable of throwing a punch
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin would pummel me and technically win but in fact I’d win because Jimin brutally punching me is my ultimate dream
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Can I just get into a tickling war with Sana instead :wimwim:

If it's an actual fight I'd be worried for her, but I'd let her win I guess as long as she doesn't kick me in the balls :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly, it's either Somin or Jiwoo depending on my mood :jisoosmh:
Oh I definitely prefer Somin but yeah tough choice :haylul:
Why not both, get sandwiched :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1
Joined
27 May 2020
Messages
630
Reactions Received
990
Location
134340
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/his
No cap, I would pop BM right in the face! ( would have to jump for it but still)
I refuse to hit bang chan
Eric nam; has stated " if you pay me enough, i mean, anything possible" i would pay him to fight me
Kai; is babie and i would never
Bambam; no question i would fight this man and win
Johnny suh: he would win bc he could literally just pick me up and throw me
Ryujin: never, she could stab me and i would thank her
Lisa: i'd run
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, it's either Somin or Jiwoo depending on my mood :jisoosmh:
Kard? Somin is a cutie but Jiwoo can definitely beat the shit out of someone... I wouldn't mind if any of them steps on me honestly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Um so the problem is i'm a pipsqueak and if yugyeom, seuncheol, or Vernon put their hand on my forehead and pushed against me i wouldn't be able to reach them. I'd lose before I even thought about it.

Woozi, maybe I could stand a chance if he doesn't have a guitar
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Hoya is shorter than me... but he's a dancer.. A real dancer; not like a Beyonce-type dancer. So I would prolly lose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would be worried about Jiwon's health if we would fight :wimwim:
He is already over 40. Gotta rest more you know.

But for real. I am a smol girl and he is a strong as male who really could win eventho it wouldn't be the fairest fight
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread