- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I've talked about this before but the new users don't know, plus I need 3 threads soo here it is x)
Last year in February it was unusually warm and I was wearing just my hoodie while waiting for my bus. Aaaand my hoodie says "cute bottom" in Japanese XDDD while waiting, I saw a woman with her daughter looking at me but I just turned away but then they came and her mom asked me if they can look at my hoodie because it looks interesting and I said "Of course :))" ("Not like they can read it anyway" I thought). Then her mom asked me if I studied Japanese, my school, etc. Then she told me her daughter is currently studying Japanese. Me in my mind:" fk :))))" then the girl started translating my hoodie :))) she managed to translate "kawaii" but "uke" (bottom) was written in more complicated hieroglyphs and she was just 7th grade so I thought "Meh, it's alright, she can't read this one" and she actually had a hard time reading it... but guess what?? She friggin did :))) she didn't know what "uke" meant so she googled it and the meanings that appeared on her phone were "catch, receive"
Her mom: Oh, it probably means to catch something cute then ^^
I owe google my life

Last year in February it was unusually warm and I was wearing just my hoodie while waiting for my bus. Aaaand my hoodie says "cute bottom" in Japanese XDDD while waiting, I saw a woman with her daughter looking at me but I just turned away but then they came and her mom asked me if they can look at my hoodie because it looks interesting and I said "Of course :))" ("Not like they can read it anyway" I thought). Then her mom asked me if I studied Japanese, my school, etc. Then she told me her daughter is currently studying Japanese. Me in my mind:" fk :))))" then the girl started translating my hoodie :))) she managed to translate "kawaii" but "uke" (bottom) was written in more complicated hieroglyphs and she was just 7th grade so I thought "Meh, it's alright, she can't read this one" and she actually had a hard time reading it... but guess what?? She friggin did :))) she didn't know what "uke" meant so she googled it and the meanings that appeared on her phone were "catch, receive"
Her mom: Oh, it probably means to catch something cute then ^^
I owe google my life