stuffed animals shouldnt wear clothes
my build a bears DO NOT wear clothesTell that to Build-a-Bear.
They used to wear clothes when I was younger.
But then I grew up and realized they shouldn't have to be
ashamed of their bodies.
Ikr? Should've been a thread dedicated to hot CAKES.I-............I shouldn't be surprised at this point.
if cakes are hot then they cant have frosting, objectively the best part of cakeIkr? Should've been a thread dedicated to hot CAKES.
um.. it's past 2 am and my brain is fried from all the dark threads I've been writing all day, so I'll just agree with you..
Get some sleep!um.. it's past 2 am and my brain is fried from all the dark threads I've been writing all day, so I'll just agree with you..
idk if I can 😅Get some sleep!
![]()
Treat yourself to some relaxing music and a glass of grape juice.idk if I can 😅
my anxiety seems to have grown into fear
thanks dear, I'll try.. <3Treat yourself to some relaxing music and a glass of grape juice.
get ready for another hot take: youre wrong
*hugs*thanks dear, I'll try.. <3
It's opposite day so what you're saying is I'm right.get ready for another hot take: youre wrong
If it’s opposite day, then your definition of a hot cake is also wrongIt's opposite day so what you're saying is I'm right.
*mic drop*