Comeback A KING DJSKSJK (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
idt anyone else on this site stans Highlight, but king is coming back with a digital single a month before he enlists and a few days before his birthday!!!!
I feel so blessed
:maheart:



I'm so freaking HYPED you don't even know
March 18th anticipate
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
look at the ask an awards members op :zoomeyes:
yoseob is my ub

anyway AJ is back soon :sj_weary: dancing shoes are worn again now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
look at the ask an awards members op :zoomeyes:
yoseob is my ub

anyway AJ is back soon :sj_weary: dancing shoes are worn again now.
Omg I can't believe I didn't know. :maheart:

It's official now, awards team has the most taste :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg I can't believe I didn't know. :maheart:

It's official now, awards team has the most taste :sj_weary:
YES! we are the team with the most taste :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread