:lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky:
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 18 May 2019 #1 Reactions: Bopper, Evergreen, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 18 May 2019 #2 Kpop slaying your favs Well, until Taylor Swift and Adele release their albums Reactions: Bopper and bulletproof
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 18 May 2019 #3 Stanning BTS since their debut are the best journey I will ever have. Reactions: bulletproof and Bopper
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 May 2019 #4 Congrats! (I still find it weird walking past HMV near my bus stop and seeing the BTS Persona stickers on their doors) Reactions: bulletproof
Congrats! (I still find it weird walking past HMV near my bus stop and seeing the BTS Persona stickers on their doors)
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 19 May 2019 #5 I really need to stop being lazy and listen to the album Reactions: bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 19 May 2019 #6 MonCherry said: I really need to stop being lazy and listen to the album Click to expand... you should, it has good songs Reactions: VillageIdiot
MonCherry said: I really need to stop being lazy and listen to the album Click to expand... you should, it has good songs