A little over a month into this year and... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My brain just came off of autopilot to realize it’s 2021... :wimwim: I knew it was a new year and everything but you know that feeling where something finally dawns on you and you feel like you’ve been just going through your days without really paying much attention to everything around you...
1613335349266.gif
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I was reading through douban posts about malu yesterday because I like hurting myself, and a bunch were dated to jan 11, 2020 and i was like “huh, cent has been wack end January but I don’t remember seeing anything about fxd“

took me a hot minute to realize that it’s now 2021 :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread