dark_tranquility
YOα αͺIαͺα'T α·α΄Tαα©Y α°α΄, YOα α·α΄Tαα©Yα΄αͺ YOααSα΄αͺα΄
.
.
- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- πΉππβπ
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Happy as a feline
all my ducks lined up in a row
always being lazy, always being perfect
my cries for attention knows no limits
limited only by my imagination
I mew a lot, I purr a lot too
My needs have been met
All the cat food is now mine
mine and mine alone
My own kingdom come
I come along and ruin your day
if I scratch you I don't like you
if I want my tummy scratched I like you
opposites attract, cats attract the most delightful of owners
not owned by any one person, I am owned by the world
as I frolic to and thro, my mood becomes transparent
to those that know me, cuddle me and give me pats
only a fat kitty when I am overfed
I am lead to the ball of yarn
where I spend the remainder of my days
kitty napping when I am exhausted
being proud as punch and stuffed from a hearty lunch
I am the object of your affection
Always
Now and forever
Everyone knows me well enough by now I assume. I love to kitten roleplay a lot.
So this poem is for those that like cats everywhere and like being cats themselves mew
@vogue @kodoku @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Bookworm @Somi @Chahee @Nekone @Keihatsu @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim
all my ducks lined up in a row
always being lazy, always being perfect
my cries for attention knows no limits
limited only by my imagination
I mew a lot, I purr a lot too
My needs have been met
All the cat food is now mine
mine and mine alone
My own kingdom come
I come along and ruin your day
if I scratch you I don't like you
if I want my tummy scratched I like you
opposites attract, cats attract the most delightful of owners
not owned by any one person, I am owned by the world
as I frolic to and thro, my mood becomes transparent
to those that know me, cuddle me and give me pats
only a fat kitty when I am overfed
I am lead to the ball of yarn
where I spend the remainder of my days
kitty napping when I am exhausted
being proud as punch and stuffed from a hearty lunch
I am the object of your affection
Always
Now and forever
Everyone knows me well enough by now I assume. I love to kitten roleplay a lot.
So this poem is for those that like cats everywhere and like being cats themselves mew
@vogue @kodoku @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Bookworm @Somi @Chahee @Nekone @Keihatsu @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim