baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 15 March 2019 #21 Rest in peace, tyler~ You will always be loved~ Reactions: yeji, Dopamine, Darkseid and 6 others
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 15 March 2019 #22 I hardly talked to him, but when I did, he was very respectful and understanding. My heart goes out to his family. Reactions: yeji, Dopamine, Darkseid and 7 others
I hardly talked to him, but when I did, he was very respectful and understanding. My heart goes out to his family.
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 15 March 2019 #23 I hope he didn’t suffer. I’m amazed of how strong he was through all of this. I hope his last moments was surrounded by love and my heart goes to his family. Rest In Peace Tyler. Reactions: wayvoutsold, yeji, Dopamine and 8 others
I hope he didn’t suffer. I’m amazed of how strong he was through all of this. I hope his last moments was surrounded by love and my heart goes to his family. Rest In Peace Tyler.
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 15 March 2019 #24 This is heartbreaking news. I'm wishing his family all the best and may he rest in peace. Reactions: Sory, yeji, Dopamine and 7 others
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2019 #25 🙏 Reactions: Sory, yeji, Dopamine and 6 others
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 15 March 2019 #26 Rest in peace, Tyler. I hope you're having lots of fun listening to Seventeen in heaven.