Announcement A moment of silence for our dear friend Mylovelyone (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
It is with a heavy heart for me to inform our users in the KPS community, that our dear friend Tyler, known to everyone here as @mylovelyone has passed away due to an existing medical condition, aged 20.

On behalf of the KPS Staff Team, we would like to express our sincerest condolences to his family.

Tyler (@mylovelyone ) was a friendly guy who shared his love for wonwoo in KPS, although the time he spent on our forum is short, he is an important part of our community & also a part of our KPS family.

On a more personal note, I would just like to say that I am filled with regret not getting to know him better, but my thoughts & prayers are with Tyler & his family.

Rest in peace Tyler.

Cosmic
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Tyler would be so happy to know that this was made. He was always very strong about the whole situation, I've never met someone so strong in my life. I'm so happy I met him and that he was my friend, he was an amazing person. I know he is happy now. He was my best friend and I will miss him dearly :c <3
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Rest in peace, Tyler. Hopefully you are in a better place.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Rest in peace and comfort, Tyler.
Even in your brief time here, you showed us a friendly, loving side, and a strong person behind the screen.
Thoughts with those you cared for and that cared for you.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I didnt get to know or talk to him outside of that thread I saw 2 days ago, and I didnt realize this unfortunate time would be upon us so soon.

Throughout all this he remained positive and strong. RIP Tyler.
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I read through the previous comments I see I have unfortunately the bad luck to haven't met a very wonderful person. My condolences go to all who were close to him... Tyler, rest in peace.
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Apparently I did not know him at all, but I can literally see how his family must be feeling rn.
I've also lost my father last year due to cancer and I can just say that cancer is such a bs thing and that the pharma industry is not doing as good as they could ( guess that was way 2 friendly to say it like that )

Rest in peace, you deserve way better
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Apparently I did not know him at all, but I can literally see how his family must be feeling rn.
I've also lost my father last year due to cancer and I can just say that cancer is such a bs thing and that the pharma industry is not doing as good as they could ( guess that was way 2 friendly to say it like that )

Rest in peace, you deserve way better
Yes, it was all bs honestly. He was supposed to have months left but a few days ago he was out with friends and got massive head pain again and had to go back to the hospital. Then it was only a few days later that he passed away. I have no evidence but based on what Tyler told me yesterday morning and the conversation I had with his father today, I think something could have been done so that he could have lived longer. I guess there is not anything we can do now though.

I'm sorry about your father too, losing someone so close must have been difficult.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread