A Much Needed Update (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello! So, I kind of owe you all an explanation. Leaving for as long as I did with no warning to anyone wasn’t really a nice thing to do. I should have told people before I left, and it would have only taken a few minutes at the most, but I didn’t think to because I wasn’t planning on being gone so long, and by the time I realized I was gone for way too long, I told myself I didn’t have the time to make a post, I was too busy. So, yeah, my bad.

What was I so busy with? Well, a lot of stuff: my job, finals this week, looking at cars, and more. It was a lot, and still is. Anyway, I probably won’t be back for good until Monday or so. I just wanted to let you all know why I was gone so long and what’s going on with me. I can’t wait until I can visit more often, but school comes first. Also, I’m SO sorry about signing up for the Animal Event and then not doing anything in it so far. It seemed simple and straightforward and I told myself I could do it and it wouldn’t take long to do, but I guess I prioritized school so much I forgot about it and when I did remember, was too busy. I do sincerely apologize about that.

I’ll see you soon, have a great day/night!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,524
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Hello! So, I kind of owe you all an explanation. Leaving for as long as I did with no warning to anyone wasn’t really a nice thing to do. I should have told people before I left, and it would have only taken a few minutes at the most, but I didn’t think to because I wasn’t planning on being gone so long, and by the time I realized I was gone for way too long, I told myself I didn’t have the time to make a post, I was too busy. So, yeah, my bad.

What was I so busy with? Well, a lot of stuff: my job, finals this week, looking at cars, and more. It was a lot, and still is. Anyway, I probably won’t be back for good until Monday or so. I just wanted to let you all know why I was gone so long and what’s going on with me. I can’t wait until I can visit more often, but school comes first. Also, I’m SO sorry about signing up for the Animal Event and then not doing anything in it so far. It seemed simple and straightforward and I told myself I could do it and it wouldn’t take long to do, but I guess I prioritized school so much I forgot about it and when I did remember, was too busy. I do sincerely apologize about that.

I’ll see you soon, have a great day/night!
Proud of you youchan!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
see you when you get back!
prioritizing is important ngl
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
Take care of yourself, friend. Real life always comes first. You just reminded me I should get off and focus on my finals.

:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread