Intro A new beginning :) (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 March 2019
Messages
4
Reactions Received
42
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi everyone!
:pandahappy:

My name is fadedcolors

I was originally from a different kpop site that shall
never be named in my presence (kidding lol). But a lot
of people know the site I am talking about and know
about what happened over there. I hope that I'll be able to
make a fresh start even though changing my name
should be part of the fresh start but I like my name too
much and I can't let it go lol.

My favorite groups are Monsta X and BTS.
I only actively stan two groups because it takes a lot of time
and energy to follow a lot of groups. And also because it's
not easy for me to like a groups instantly. I look for a lot
in a group and these two groups fit my criteria of what I
like in a group. Especially now since I work I don't have a
lot of time to actively follow but I try .

I follow Monsta X more than BTS. I just do.

I love all the members in Monsta X and BTS but in MX
Shownu is my ultimate bias. In BTS I have no bias. I tried
having one but I was more happy to just like them all equally.
Not that I don't like MX members equally, I do, but I just happen
to like one a little more than the rest some times, you know.

So that's my into of me, I hope I didn't bore anyone lol


Alright see ya around 😄​
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi everyone!
:pandahappy:

My name is fadedcolors

I was originally from a different kpop site that shall
never be named in my presence (kidding lol). But a lot
of people know the site I am talking about and know
about what happened over there. I hope that I'll be able to
make a fresh start even though changing my name
should be part of the fresh start but I like my name too
much and I can't let it go lol.

My favorite groups are Monsta X and BTS.
I only actively stan two groups because it takes a lot of time
and energy to follow a lot of groups. And also because it's
not easy for me to like a groups instantly. I look for a lot
in a group and these two groups fit my criteria of what I
like in a group. Especially now since I work. But I follow
Monsta X more than BTS.

I love all the members in Monsta X and BTS but in MX
Shownu is my ultimate bias. In BTS I have no bias. I tried
having one but I was more happy to just like them all equally.
Not that I don't like MX members equally, I do, but I just happen
to like one a little more than the rest some times, you know.

So that's my into of me, I hope I didn't bore anyone lol


Alright see ya around 😄​
Welcome to KS :pandalove:

Thank you for giving us a chance and we will prove we are a community worth staying in!

Below are your two new homes:


Also, if anyone gives you hard time, let me know and I'll send panda police to the rescue :pandacop: :pandacop: :pandacop: :pandacop:
 
Joined
7 March 2019
Messages
4
Reactions Received
42
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome to KS :pandalove:

Thank you for giving us a chance and we will prove we are a community worth staying in!

Below are your two new homes:


Also, if anyone gives you hard time, let me know and I'll send panda police to the rescue :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:
Thank you so much. I'll be sure to check out these new homes.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
hope that you will enjoy it here :pandalove:

and join the emoji overhaul. :sanapray:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME!
Excited to have you here, I hope you enjoy being here too c:
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
ANOTHER MONARMY!!! Hello!!! hug
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread