A new misheard lyric (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
" I got no fans "

ON by BTS
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
In aespa's song 'Girls', there's a part where it sounded like they said, "Donald Trump" when I first heard it--- and it still does.

It's in the 1:40 to 1:41 mark.

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In aespa's song 'Girls', there's a part where it sounded like they said, "Donald Trump" when I first heard it--- and it still does.

It's in the 1:40 to 1:41 mark.

Yeah I heard that too earlier today when listening :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In aespa's song 'Girls', there's a part where it sounded like they said, "Donald Trump" when I first heard it--- and it still does.

It's in the 1:40 to 1:41 mark.

OMG I hear it, too!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My favorite misheard lyric is in Moon by Everglow. It's the first line of the chorus, and it sounds like "No, boy, it's not the birthday cake" or something lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh! There's also a BTS song where it sounds like they're saying "Harry Potter" near the end of it, but I can't remember which song!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl I can see them considering that as a potential line in the song :llama_laugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread