A new quiz about Mairi (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I got 6/10~ Not bad honestly considering I had to guess most of these.

I had no idea you liked a boy group though. Especially not the one you listed. I'm so surprised. It seems so random. How long have you been a fan of them for?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I got 6/10~ Not bad honestly considering I had to guess most of these.

I had no idea you liked a boy group though. Especially not the one you listed. I'm so surprised. It seems so random. How long have you been a fan of them for?
4 years :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I mostly got confused between which Japanese groups to pick :jisoosmh:
But everyone know I love MIGMA SHELTER's first album. I always talk about it :taesip:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Since when do you like Monsta X :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
Only 3:reallysadcat:
FOR A VERY LONG TIME ACTUALLY :jisoosmh: WHY WOULD I COLLECT THEIR CARDS AS MY PRIORITY IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM:haylul:

well I knew some asnwers would be tricky :umjicry:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
FOR A VERY LONG TIME ACTUALLY :jisoosmh: WHY WOULD I COLLEC THEIR CARDS AS MY PRIORITY IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM:haylul:
Idk man you never mentioned it as far as I remember (which isn't far at all LOL) didnt even notice you collected them :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Idk man you never mentioned it as far as I remember (which isn't far at all LOL) didnt even notice you collected them :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
I don't mind :maheart: Now you know they are my favourite Korean Boygroup :rosesmug:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread