A new ship is in town. Please Support! (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm getting mixed vibes here :jisoosmh:
But okay, MangoTrash first :sanapray:
Oh noo I didn't mean to come off that way :jisoosmh:
Hapz is amazing and wonderful, and I ofc support YolkHapz :sakUwu:

MangoTrash is our priority at the moment though :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh noo I didn't mean to come off that way :jisoosmh:
Hapz is amazing and wonderful, and I ofc support YolkHapz :sakUwu:

MangoTrash is our priority at the moment though :sanapray:
Oh I'll just chalk it up to feeling overwhelmed then :sakUwu::jisoosmh:
And yes priorities, need that Gikwang divorce first though :rosesmug:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh noo I didn't mean to come off that way :jisoosmh:
Hapz is amazing and wonderful, and I ofc support YolkHapz :sakUwu:

MangoTrash is our priority at the moment though :sanapray:
I checked the shipping post. People are liking the thread but not many people are liking the shipping post. That's where the likes need to go! :jisoosmh:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I checked the shipping post. People are liking the thread but not many people are liking the shipping post. That's where the likes need to go! :jisoosmh:
Oops I forgot about that :jisoosmh:
Will go support now!!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the best ship is almost official :sj_weary:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread