- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
What an iconic name change it would be
Small price to pay for Yolks' heartWhat an iconic name change it would be![]()
What an iconic name change it would be![]()
Small price to pay for Yolks' heart![]()
Oh noo I didn't mean to come off that wayI'm getting mixed vibes here
But okay, MangoTrash first![]()
Oh I'll just chalk it up to feeling overwhelmed thenOh noo I didn't mean to come off that way
Hapz is amazing and wonderful, and I ofc support YolkHapz
MangoTrash is our priority at the moment though![]()
poor @GikwangOh I'll just chalk it up to feeling overwhelmed then
And yes priorities, need that Gikwang divorce first though![]()
I checked the shipping post. People are liking the thread but not many people are liking the shipping post. That's where the likes need to go!Oh noo I didn't mean to come off that way
Hapz is amazing and wonderful, and I ofc support YolkHapz
MangoTrash is our priority at the moment though![]()
Oops I forgot about thatI checked the shipping post. People are liking the thread but not many people are liking the shipping post. That's where the likes need to go!![]()
@Gikwang will die to serve a greater cause
Patience, padawan, you'll have to wait till the divorce anywayI checked the shipping post. People are liking the thread but not many people are liking the shipping post. That's where the likes need to go!![]()
No time for patience only passion@Gikwang will die to serve a greater cause
Patience, padawan, you'll have to wait till the divorce anyway
Likes will come![]()
Sorry chips, it just never came up
No time from all that PASHUNSorry chips, it just never came up![]()