A Nostalgia Attack (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm not sure why but I suddenly had a nostalgia attack and I seriously miss the older kpop songs .
I feel like kpop became so westernized... Anyway I've decided post some older kpop songs I really like













feel free to post yours :joysip: :joysip:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish that K-pop had more male-female colabs these days too :pepecry2:


And Hyun-Seung reminded of Jungkookie in that poster = double trouble maker :maheart:

troublemaker was my first kpop duo, they have a very special place. lot's of nostalgia :maheart: BUT YES HE LOOKS LIKE JK OMG
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ah nostalgia :maheart:

this song is a bop :sj_weary: but for general nostalgia: snsd songs are :maheart:
troublemaker was the second song i heard after bubble bop SUCH A BOP :yolk:
All of those are so good :maheart:
I'll add a few groups



VIXX older songs are just amazing voodoo doll,eternity and error are my faves
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a lovely attack
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cosmo

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES ANGEL :sj_weary:

I'm on mobile rn so I won't post them, but since I got into kpop in 2017 some of my nostalgia songs aren't as old, like fantastic baby, face, party, replay, and haru Gary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cosmo and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread