- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- banner by @Skinnny
βΒ· ΝΝΝΝβ³β₯ Happy Birthday to the Princess Peach @Darjeeling! βΒ· ΝΝΝΝβ³β₯
π @Baechu
Happy birthday Darjjj
π @Erae
Happy birthday Darjii!! :*** I wish you all the lovely things and all your dreams to come true β‘ May Jin appear on your door with a great gift you deserve today β‘ -from KS' narcos Erae
π @kuro
hey peachie :GWcmeisterPeepoLove: I literally look up to you so much. you're one of the most hardworking, intelligent, honest, kind, and considerate people I know. even though you're just a tad bit immature, talking to you is never boring. I remember the vcs we had while you were in the train or whatever and I miss those days. especially when my mom caught me at like 1am talking to you LMFAO. if I was down I knew I could always count on you, and you were one of my first close friends on kps. we have so many inside jokes and have shared so many moments with each other that I truly feel close to you irl. I hope you have the most wonderful birthday potato eomma. I love you so much but I don't think you need me to tell you. you're going to be such an amazing teacher and those kids are going to thank god you're their teacher everyday. I have so so so much more I could say to you but I'm going to shut up before you get tired of me LMAO. I love you <3333 oog oog - kuro :GWprytrFoxxolove: EAT LOTS OF CAKE GIRL (and make sure to send pics if you do anything fun!)
π @potato
Happy birthday darjie!!
π @melancholia
Happy birthday, princess! You are an amazing human. You are caring, compassionate, lovely, fresh, and so many other beautiful words. you have such a welcoming aura of youth and happiness, I don't know how to describe it but when I'm with you i feel happy and at peace. I feel like we are at a fresh green garden, were having fun and drinking juice while talking about our daily lives. that's how i feel when i talk to you, that's why i love talking to you. we first officially talked on April 14, 2019. It was because I had anon and you wrote that you wanted to get to know me better. I miraculously guessed it was you and I'd like to think that it was intentional and that it was a great beginning to a great friendship. When we first started talking you were going to be a lawyer in court when I sued all my haters. But now you changed your major to teaching and Im so happy for you! I'm 100.00% that you are going to be a wonderful teacher. I honestly wish you were my teacher because you are so intelligent and caring, not many teachers have that. When you told me you switched your major, I can feel your happiness radiating through my screen, you were really happy and I'm glad you're happy. I know that you will be a wonderful teacher and whatever group of students will be lucky to have someone as utterly amazing you be in their presence. I hope you have a wonderful day and I want you to know that I love you and I'm so glad that I have someone as hardworking, motivating, and loving person as you in my life. You are truly a princess, you're a princess representing the good in life, the positivity in life. Happy Birthday, Princess Peach <3 γγγγ―γγγͺγγζγγ¦γγΎγ P.S: Pink is such a beautiful color
π @Skinnny
P.S Best Future English teacher
π @Koala
Happy Birthday To you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Year Darrrrlllinggggggg. Happpppyyy birthday to you. Can you believe you're 22~
? I can't believe it but maybe it's because you're a wholesome little sprout that has so much innocence and purity that you are forever a small bean to me. I'm glad I got to speak to you and even though I'm terrible at replying. You're always so sweet about it. You're someone who really is a bright soul that has a sunny smile and even though you have some edges to you. They make you shine. You're like a pretty mineral rock that you can only find on an island hidden away from civillization and when you're picked up and dusted off. You're something that can never truly be appreciated just from the outside so you do a little slice slice and voila. You're filled with a rainbow that shines and is luminescent. No matter where you turn that stone it just has a mulititude of colors that glimmers in difference. To me those are the emotions you sometimes wrap up and try to nuture,but they're a beautiful part of you and I'm glad I get to see your colors. Your birthday is a special day and to me I consider that the day you were found off that small,rare island. Now you made little rock buddies who also have colors but you stand out alot and continue to evolve. Your colors are never stopped to be discovered. They have their stories and with this wonderful day. Your birthday it's a new story to add to your exploration of being discovered. I'm sad we didn't really speak over at that place that shall not be named
But I've seen you and you still really are like you were then which is a wonderful thing. Don't ever let anything darken your colors,or smudge. I wish you luck in all of the great ventures of your life and find you dear <3 I hope to speak to you more in the future. Happy birthday Darling <3 May the discovery of you continue to inspire others with your heart and wonderful personality. Eat some Cake and eat some FRIES -Love Koala
P.S- I hope you know that the stories you have told are a wondeful gift and I look over them,fondly,when seeing how you talk of your growth. It takes alot of courage to admit the dark parts of a human,but to remember that it's beautiful you continue to stay optimstic through it all. Please remember that each day and each step you take is one step closer to being in front a door. A door that can open up many possibilities for you and you deserve every single doorway in the hallway of opprtunity. I hope the good news you wished for is what you recieved because I really mean it when I care for you alot. I may not speak alot but you're someone who it feels like sitting down with the warm sun when I'm embraced in the cool night. Thank you for all you've done and please continue to smile and bring life to many things. Your role model would be proud of you and I'm glad you chose someone who seems to fit alot like you. Remember to eat and
or I'll be sliding in your DM's with force and fury of a yellow aggrivated fennec. Happy birthday once again,Darrrling. I hope you see the wonderful messages people have left you and hold them dear to your endless warm of a heart and smile that wages war against the sun at being an eternal light for many.
Too cheesy so I'll end it here. HBD to you always
π @mimi_mimi
! ! ! HAVE A NICE BIRTHDAY GET NICE PRESENTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT ! ! ! YOURE ALMOST LIKE THE THIRD GREATEST PERSON EVER (#1 is Jimin #2 is me) DRINK LOTS OF BIRTHDAY CAKE FLAVORED TEA IF THATS A THING < 3 I WISH YOU VERY MANY JIN SELCAS
π @itzybitzyblink
Happy birthday darj!!!! You are the most sweetest person Iβve ever met on kps!!! You are so thoughtful and always think of others rather than yourself. Remember our maf dream team and our vcs
I really appreciate all the interactions we have and I always have a smile on my face every time we talk or I get to hear your angelic voice
. Please do a podcast so I can hear it more often and fanboy over it hehe
. You also go superior taste and a certified yeji Stan
. I hope we can chat more and get to know each other better, you really are so nice and sweet! Enjoy your birthday today and eat lots of cake
. I love you sooo much darj!!! -bitzy
π @Ozymandias
Konnichiwa Darjeeling kun, my favorite kohai
This message is written extremely hastily but definitely not half assedly
We've known each other for almost a year now. I remember our epic psychological warfare over trying to convert you to House Tyrell. We didn't talk too frequently but it was always entertaining. But it was after joining these servers when I found out more about you. You're always extremely welcoming and generous, the lifeblood of all the servers. The Nation's MC of KPS. I appreciate how you're constantly making sure everyone is feeling okay and having a nice time, and how much effort you put into keeping the entire KS community together. I hope you have an amazing birthday, and hope whatever exams you've been working extremely hard towards turn out well. Here's to an amazing year ahead of you. Take care and have fun
P.S: you're def my IDOTS bias, fighting
π @Mangoey
Happy birthday darj!! I'm not even entirely sure how we met and started talking but I'm so glad we did because you've been a fantastic friend and great listener to me.
Happy Birthday To you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Year Darrrrlllinggggggg. Happpppyyy birthday to you. Can you believe you're 22~
P.S- I hope you know that the stories you have told are a wondeful gift and I look over them,fondly,when seeing how you talk of your growth. It takes alot of courage to admit the dark parts of a human,but to remember that it's beautiful you continue to stay optimstic through it all. Please remember that each day and each step you take is one step closer to being in front a door. A door that can open up many possibilities for you and you deserve every single doorway in the hallway of opprtunity. I hope the good news you wished for is what you recieved because I really mean it when I care for you alot. I may not speak alot but you're someone who it feels like sitting down with the warm sun when I'm embraced in the cool night. Thank you for all you've done and please continue to smile and bring life to many things. Your role model would be proud of you and I'm glad you chose someone who seems to fit alot like you. Remember to eat and
π @mimi_mimi
! ! ! HAVE A NICE BIRTHDAY GET NICE PRESENTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT ! ! ! YOURE ALMOST LIKE THE THIRD GREATEST PERSON EVER (#1 is Jimin #2 is me) DRINK LOTS OF BIRTHDAY CAKE FLAVORED TEA IF THATS A THING < 3 I WISH YOU VERY MANY JIN SELCAS
π @itzybitzyblink
Happy birthday darj!!!! You are the most sweetest person Iβve ever met on kps!!! You are so thoughtful and always think of others rather than yourself. Remember our maf dream team and our vcs
π @Ozymandias
Konnichiwa Darjeeling kun, my favorite kohai
π @Mangoey
π @la_mort_pour_vous
If you thought I forgot your birthday, you were very very wrong.
And I couldn't really reply to you without giving away that we made a birthday server for you. So I apologise. I apologise for that and for many other things. I apologise for hurting you. I know you deeply care about me and you feel like I don't nearly have that amount of care for you. But I do care for you, even if I'm downright horrible at showing it.
Skinnny is stealing my thoughts again.
It was your username that grabbed my attention and I saw that you were a really friendly and approachable user from the messages on your wall. So it seemed an easier job to talk to you.
I want to say that you are one of the most compassionate people I've ever met with a flair for Ted Talks.
Be it MBTI or even a very basic topic, you always say something educational and introspective. And that drew me to you. You are also infectiously sweet with the ability to liven up everyone's moods around you. Kind and welcoming, you're one of the people I look up to when it comes to emotional intelligence.
You may be somewhat of a young soul but your brightness shines and makes everyone get attracted to you. I hope you have lots of Darjeeling tea on this auspicious day. Regards, Mortie. P.S.: Your English is great.
π @mirella
Happy birthday Darj! I am classically late, as usual
but of course you deserve your own birthday server after spearheading so many others for everyone else. It has almost been a year since we knew each other. #OneYearWithDarjiri is coming up
But really, you are one of the most important people to me on KS. You just radiate genuine kindness; we don't deserve such a jewel
Your presence is comforting whether in a group chat or a voice call, and it's obvious you care a lot for others with how much you engage and listen. I couldn't imagine a better friend to talk to. I know you have been working hard lately. Your calling as an English teacher is just so fitting and I can't wait until everyone is calling you Sensei
I have very little knowledge of Japanese so I don't know if that's correct, but I like the sound of Sensei Darj
I hope you'll forgive me for such a late message, and for being so inactive lately
You deserve the most wonderful of birthdays. Just know that all of KS loves our peachy princess / city in India. With love, Miri
π @blurryface
hey peach, i dont understand why people are keep calling you as darj >:c you are peach nobody can change it hRRRR nvm, i love you soooo much and i miss talking with you, i hope we can talk more :''c happy birthday, protect yourself from that corona and toxic people. i love you
β‘ we all love @Darjeeling β‘
If you thought I forgot your birthday, you were very very wrong.
And I couldn't really reply to you without giving away that we made a birthday server for you. So I apologise. I apologise for that and for many other things. I apologise for hurting you. I know you deeply care about me and you feel like I don't nearly have that amount of care for you. But I do care for you, even if I'm downright horrible at showing it.
Skinnny is stealing my thoughts again.
I want to say that you are one of the most compassionate people I've ever met with a flair for Ted Talks.
You may be somewhat of a young soul but your brightness shines and makes everyone get attracted to you. I hope you have lots of Darjeeling tea on this auspicious day. Regards, Mortie. P.S.: Your English is great.
π @mirella
Happy birthday Darj! I am classically late, as usual
π @blurryface
hey peach, i dont understand why people are keep calling you as darj >:c you are peach nobody can change it hRRRR nvm, i love you soooo much and i miss talking with you, i hope we can talk more :''c happy birthday, protect yourself from that corona and toxic people. i love you
β‘ we all love @Darjeeling β‘
Last edited: