Petition To Ban BLACKPINK From Indonesian TV Reaches Almost 100,000 Signatures
What is your thought on this?
What is your thought on this?
I get it too, if it's in their culture, but it's still just so unnecessaryI mean, if it is something that is deemed as "unpure" in their culture, I think it's fair.
I don't think it's hate towards Blackpink,
but towards the stations and ad-makers and the company of the app.
Ye, I think an email to the station or ad-makers would resolve it as wellI get it too, if it's in their culture, but it's still just so unnecessary![]()
It's obviously not hate towards BLACKPINK but a religious issue.I mean, if it is something that is deemed as "unpure" in their culture, I think it's fair.
I don't think it's hate towards Blackpink,
but towards the stations and ad-makers and the company of the app.
Yea, then I think it's fully ok, as long as they don't get draggedIt's obviously not hate towards BLACKPINK but a religious issue.
If the ad is that improper, who allowed it to be broadcasted? I mean, there should be some kind of filter before airing something on TV.
These were my first exact thoughts as soon as I read the article. I mean, the commercial was given to Indonesian TV, an Indonesian person reviewed it and allowed for it to be broadcasted to millions. This should have been deemed unfit way beforehand.Why did they allow it in the first place? I'm Muslim myself so I understand where they're coming from but I don't understand why they even bothered having the girls aired in the first place. They would have had to have known it would cause problems. I'm glad the girls aren't getting hate over this though.
EDIT: I just saw some photos from the ad and they were actually more covered than I was expecting... I have no idea what Indonesian celebrities wear on tv but compared to what we usually see from BP and K-Pop girl groups in general, they were actually pretty covered. I just don't understand why the TV station gave the "OK" to air it knowing very well what their country is like though...