Appreciation A picture of your fave that made you smile today (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
What the title says.

Earlier I saw this picture of Chanhee from their concert and I couldn't do anything
but smile after seeing how cute and happy he looked TT

​
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


Jessica was very happy and touched because of a fan project :pikahappy:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What the title says.

Earlier I saw this picture of Chanhee from their concert and I couldn't do anything
but smile after seeing how cute and happy he looked TT

​
AAAAAAAAAAH SO CUTE!!!!!
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
HiiNako always make me smile


Minju angel so happy for her manakees.







Won rabbit being prepped :)




Seulgis tree to go with the other post :)




i have a lot of smiles today .

ill try to stop...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
soo pretty!!.

is this the new girl you found?
forgive me i am like still asleep :) a few hours aof half hour drift offs is not enough ..
I am a fan of Manakan for six years :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread