- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
To @KidLeader112
This is a poem for my daughter.
We haven't known each other long but
She is a lot like rose water;
Both sweet and full of roses.
But unlike the beautiful flower,
Her prickly thorns are nonexistent.
It's like she has some sort of superpower
To make everyone around her happy.
She is convinced she loves me more,
So I wrote a poem in her name
Just so she knows how much I adore
Her and wonderful personality. <3
This is a poem for my daughter.
We haven't known each other long but
She is a lot like rose water;
Both sweet and full of roses.
But unlike the beautiful flower,
Her prickly thorns are nonexistent.
It's like she has some sort of superpower
To make everyone around her happy.
She is convinced she loves me more,
So I wrote a poem in her name
Just so she knows how much I adore
Her and wonderful personality. <3