- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I really like League of Legends,
My fav genre of anime is Yuri,
I like to watch it in my edges
And the person I'm talking about has spamming skills, but they are poorly.
The sun is shining,
I'm in heaven
In minecraft I always hated mining
The coolest anime can be found on *****haven.
@kuroyuri is sick,
she is spamming in this thread again,
which one is she using, which of her trick?
I want to know her plan.
My fav genre of anime is Yuri,
I like to watch it in my edges
And the person I'm talking about has spamming skills, but they are poorly.
The sun is shining,
I'm in heaven
In minecraft I always hated mining
The coolest anime can be found on *****haven.
@kuroyuri is sick,
she is spamming in this thread again,
which one is she using, which of her trick?
I want to know her plan.