- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Believe me I'm not a big watcher of anime tbh,
but has anyone else become really picky about characters and them being generic af? It never used to bother me but now it really catches my attention in a bad way if a character is bland in personality or character design. I want something new and yet I know it can be really hard to create completely new characters without using some tropes or archetypes along the way
but has anyone else become really picky about characters and them being generic af? It never used to bother me but now it really catches my attention in a bad way if a character is bland in personality or character design. I want something new and yet I know it can be really hard to create completely new characters without using some tropes or archetypes along the way