- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I have really bad PMS and this time is really, really bad. There was something small that happened earlier today and I was basically crying for hours and at one point almost started to hyperventilate. I was somewhat relaxed for about an hour and a half but now I’m beginning to have crying spells again, I’m exhausted from all the crying but any time I try to relax to maybe sleep early I just find myself growing more anxious which starts more crying. Does anyone know anything that may help? My antidepressants are also supposed to help with PMS but I’ve never noticed a difference. I just feel so drained.
