A question to people who believe in god (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
First of all I want to make it clear that I don't belivie in God or whatever.... my question is this

U have people who have an easy happy life they have everything to make it out.. look, money, supportive family everything and anything....

And on the other hand peope who are very ugly, get treated like shit, poor, abusive family, no friends or social circles, suffer from mental illness or blind etc etc...

Do u think this is fare? They are both good people just Someone who lives completely happy life and the other who suffer and struggle a lot??? Where is the justice in that??? Isn't the God you belivie in supposed to have justice !!!

Now answer me and please don't post some cope that doesn't make any sense I need valid points...
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, I'm not the best person to answer your question, but being ugly or fat or whatever does have a base in science, your genetics and what not, but most of the time if you eat anything you want, your stature and body will represent what you eat. after all, you are what you eat. and whether you are rich from your daddy's money or from your own hardwork, that's the family your are born into. if you are poor because you didn't have a good family and no opportunity to rise up in life, that's sad yes, but if you put in effort, even a beggar can become a billionaire. god isn't even in the question here, it's based on your morals, ethics, work and conscience as a living, breathing person.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
well, I'm not the best person to answer your question, but being ugly or fat or whatever does have a base in science, your genetics and what not, but most of the time if you eat anything you want, your stature and body will represent what you eat. after all, you are what you eat. and whether you are rich from your daddy's money or from your own hardwork, that's the family your are born into. if you are poor because you didn't have a good family and no opportunity to rise up in life, that's sad yes, but if you put in effort, even a beggar can become a billionaire. god isn't even in the question here, it's based on your morals, ethics, work and conscience as a living, breathing person.
Isn't god is the one who supposed to decid your destiny tho????? This is written in the bible .. he is the one who decided what family you are born to what u will look like what is your race mental State... etc.... ???? This is what Christians belivie in... I am not talking about genetics or the food that u eat... you didn't get the point....
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Isn't god is the one who supposed to decid your destiny tho????? This is written in the bible .. he is the one who decided what family you are born to what u will look like what is your race mental State... etc.... ???? This is what Christians belivie in...
then reword your question because I am not christian and christianity isn't the only religion, so your use of God is very free, and different people believe in different things. if you want a christian viewpoint I cannot help you, sorry. but I do think that you have a bigger part in your destiny than god, you can't be like "oh shoot I gained five pounds curse you god" when you had like 8 days straight of fast food just a few weeks ago.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
then reword your question because I am not christian and christianity isn't the only religion, so your use of God is very free, and different people believe in different things. if you want a christian viewpoint I cannot help you, sorry. but I do think that you have a bigger part in your destiny than god, you can't be like "oh shoot I gained five pounds curse you god" when you had like 8 days straight of fast food just a few weeks ago.
I am talking about things that u don't get to decide.... did u see anyone that says... yes I am going to be born with autism.. how fun that must be..:irenecrazy: people belivie in too many religions but this was written in both biggest religions in the world Christianity and Islam.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am talking about things that u don't get to decide.... did u see anyone that says... yes I am going to be born with autism.. how fun that must be..:irenecrazy:
I mean, autism is caused by a combination of genetic and nongenetic/environmental influences so that's more science and surroundings than god :irenecrazy:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What is your religion?
I'm kinda like a non practicing Hindu, I'm Hindu but honestly I'm losing touch with going to the temple and stuff so yeah
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
First of all I want to make it clear that I don't belivie in God or whatever.... my question is this

U have people who have an easy happy life they have everything to make it out.. look, money, supportive family everything and anything....

And on the other hand peope who are very ugly, get treated like shit, poor, abusive family, no friends or social circles, suffer from mental illness or blind etc etc...

Do u think this is fare? They are both good people just Someone who lives completely happy life and the other who suffer and struggle a lot??? Where is the justice in that??? Isn't the God you belivie in supposed to have justice !!!

Now answer me and please don't post some cope that doesn't make any sense I need valid points...
each person is different, what you need is not what i need. Thus most lives are very different.

God is surely not concerned with stuff. This is clear from the NT. for a biblical view but most main stream religions are going to apply a similar concept.
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

God is far more concerned with your eternal soul than any temporary life challenges. How each person deals with what they are responsible for is the criteria. This does not mean that one is left alone in life.

Justice is according to eternal laws and not who's life is perceived as easier.

One cannot go thru life comparing oneself to others that is not the way to happiness.

Justice demands that all have sinned and thus fall short, mercy gives each person a way back.

The enemy is the basis of all the thought of 'fairness', 'envy' ect that plan has been his only plan from the start let me solve your problems and you will all have an easy life and not fail.

God allows us to fail and fail again but rise each time and keep striving.

As a reader this has struck me as true.
Life before death
The Radiant seeks to defend life, always. He never kills unnecessarily, and never risks his own life for frivolous reasons. Living is harder than dying. The Radiant's duty is to live.
Strength before weakness
All men are weak at some time in their lives. The Radiant protects those who are weak, and uses his strength for others. Strength does not make one capable of rule; it makes one capable of service.
Journey before destination
There are always several ways to achieve a goal. Failure is preferable to winning through unjust means. Protecting ten innocents is not worth killing one. In the end, all men die. How you lived will be far more important to the Almighty than what you accomplished.
 
Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We brought sin into the world and gave the Devil power over us. Anything bad that happens is a result of this, God doesn't necessarily deal in fair. Neither does the Devil. That's how I've always looked at it. My life has been pretty shit but I choose to believe in God and believe that all my suffering has a part to play in my life and that God answered some of my prayers the way I wanted him and didn't answer some of the others the way I wanted him to because if those prayers had been answered the way I wanted them too something very different may've taken place.

I've suffered basically my whole life and gone through so much shit and now I suddenly have a wonderful boyfriend which is something I never planned on happening.

Essentially, the bad things that happen are a result of our sin or the Devil. God hears all our prayers and sees all our plights/struggles but that doesn't necessarily mean he is here to fix them or make them go away. We have free will. The choices we make in our day to day lives affect the outcomes and reactions we get in the end.

I don't expect my God to fix all of my problems. I have to put in some work too. I also can't give into all the bad thoughts and issues I face because then the Devil wins.

I know this may not be what you are looking for but that is the conclusion I've come to after being raised Lutheran and also exploring my own personal beliefs. Also, the argument on Autism and shit is just wow-not comfortable with it given that I have a cousin with Autism who lives a wonderful life and is so BEYOND loved and looked after. Same with my three cousins who have downs and the one who has cerebral palsy, and the two who have AFS.

Having a disorder means you'll face hard times, medical scares, and possibly even death but it doesn't mean you can't live a happy life or be loved and looked after.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't say I have been very religious, in fact, I barely do anything to consider myself religious at all but I know a thing or two in this topic from my religion's point.

First of all, yes, everyone is born in different circumstances but it's not our circumstances that we're judged on but rather how we deal with our circumstances. Acceptance is a big part of my religion. Rather than hating on God and ourselves for our circumstances, we should be thankful for what we do have. And if we never end up having good fortune or happiness, if we manage to live without having hateful hearts then we're promised Paradise. In fact, in my religion we believe that the poor are admitted to heaven before the rich because of all their sufferings in this world. So basically, some people have it in this world and others in the next. That doesn't mean the rich don't get to enter heaven though so don't misunderstand. Like I said, it all depends on the heart and how we deal with our circumstances. Although the rich have it good in this world, their tests are harder because they must maintain being humble and giving and they must be beneficial to others. So everything depends on how we deal with our situations and what we do to benefit those around us. We may not be able to control our circumstances but we can control our hearts.

That all said though, just because you're poor, ugly and/or fat doesn't mean you are forced to live that way forever. Sure some people start off not as advantaged as others, but with determination and discipline anything is achievable. And you asked about destiny, in my opinion, we have been given free will in this life but only God knows the outcomes of our decisions. This topic isn't explicitly explained anywhere so I have formed my own opinion based on my research. But even if I'm wrong and it is all predetermined, that doesn't mean we just sit around and do nothing our whole lives. We can still exercise and work and make a difference in our lives.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Does it count if I believe in the Universe as a God?
Everything looks unfair, but I believe everything happens as it should be. I believe in past lifes, karma and that our soul wants to experience being in any kind of situation/feeling (like being poor, rich, ugly, pretty, healthy, ill, etc.) Imo in general we have chosen our fate before we were even born.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I myself am not religious and don't believe in god.

But the way I see things is that it is due to the existance of free will. God can influence you and guide you to the right path, but in the end is up to every person themselves to follow it. With that it is possible for others to hurt people, to make bad decisions.

God isn't a puppeteer making all the decisions.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not really religious anymore, but I used to go church a lot as a kid, read bible couple times and that stuff. I feel like you are kinda missing whole point of Christianity at least what I have been taught about it. People are suffering because of sin and devil, and things like being pretty on outside or rich are opposite of christianity, there is verse in bible that it's harder for rich to get into heaven than camel to get through eye of needle. Lot of most devoted christians in the bible suffered the most, persecution, poverty, illness, misfortune.. What matters it that if you believe in God you will go to heaven and away from suffering on earth because of sin, that's at least how i have seen it.

I feel like the life being fair and if you are good person then good things happens to you fits lot better to idea of karma than christianity. Christianity is more about turning other cheek and forgiving, being good person for the sake of being good person than getting anything from it... apart from trip to heaven xd
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fate is all up to us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread