A question (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
taemin's ugly
astro need to stop trying





.........that really hurt me, I hope you know
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
moonbin is ugly and Astro is not my ult bias group

This really hurt and pained me to write 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so unproblematic, I don't bash idols, so nothing I would say would work. Ugh, such a saint. 😇
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread