A question (3 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
movies: hunger games
books: divergent
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Hunger Games, but I honestly don't think any of the movies were that great except for Catching Fire
The sequels of movies are always trash to me but, I agree with this. Catching fire was actually really good !
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The sequels of movies are always trash to me but, I agree with this. Catching fire was actually really good !
at least they were better than the divergent movies
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Hunger Games, but I honestly don't think any of the movies were that great except for Catching Fire
I think it's cuz the arena of Catching Fire was just pulled off incredibly well, if it was as "boring" (talking about the clock system) i don't think it would've been as good
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it's cuz the arena of Catching Fire was just incredibly well pulled off, if it was as "boring" (talking about the clock system) i don't think it would've been as good
visually it really was the best choice
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
at least they were better than the divergent movies
thats what im talking about

the sequel to divergent.... actually no all of the following movies were not to my liking that seems to be the case for a lot of movies. but, catching fire was surprisingly better than the first movie. I loved the characters more in that movie :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thats what im talking about

the sequel to divergent.... actually no all of the following movies were not to my liking that seems to be the case for a lot of movies. but, catching fire was surprisingly better than the first movie. I loved the characters more in that movie :queen:
yeah I definitely thought the hunger game movies were good - fine. Divergent disappointed me alot. Like really. I never was more mad. The beautiful series deserved better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread