- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
(I put 18+ because I curse a lot oop-)
Well, today has been utter shit. To start off, I didn't get nearly any sleep last night, which ig is normal for me, but I just really felt like I needed sleep, but I ofc wasn't able to get any. I then texted a groupchat I'm in, which consists of the few people I talk to irl, telling them about how I might not be at school tomorrow because I haven't been able to sleep and I've had awful migraines for the weekend. After I said that, a 'friend' of mine got onto the gc and said that I was overreacting and that I shouldn't be complaining because she was more sick than me (????). Ok bitch, but what the fuck? But ofc because I'm me, I just told her she was right (where in the hell is my courage to speak up) and haven't talked on there again today.
So all that I've done today is sit in my room and listen to music. I've been so damn lonely for some reason today and the few people I tried to talk to just ignored me.
After I ate lunch today I asked for some ibuprofen for my head pain from my dad, and he wouldn't let me have any because I guess I can't be trusted with it anymore since I fucked up my stomach from taking too much for years. I can't even go to the store and get any pain reliever because I have literally felt like I was dying. Fucking spectacular.
My head feels a little better now, but I'm still in a shit mood and have just felt really awful for the whole day. When I get to feeling like this I would always go and talk to Tyler but since I can't now that just makes me feel even worse because I miss him. And then when I miss him and talk about it like I am right now I just feel like I'm being dramatic and irritating to everyone around,,,oof
Ig one good thing happened today,,,an album I ordered arrived, yay
sorry, you can ignore this
Well, today has been utter shit. To start off, I didn't get nearly any sleep last night, which ig is normal for me, but I just really felt like I needed sleep, but I ofc wasn't able to get any. I then texted a groupchat I'm in, which consists of the few people I talk to irl, telling them about how I might not be at school tomorrow because I haven't been able to sleep and I've had awful migraines for the weekend. After I said that, a 'friend' of mine got onto the gc and said that I was overreacting and that I shouldn't be complaining because she was more sick than me (????). Ok bitch, but what the fuck? But ofc because I'm me, I just told her she was right (where in the hell is my courage to speak up) and haven't talked on there again today.
So all that I've done today is sit in my room and listen to music. I've been so damn lonely for some reason today and the few people I tried to talk to just ignored me.
After I ate lunch today I asked for some ibuprofen for my head pain from my dad, and he wouldn't let me have any because I guess I can't be trusted with it anymore since I fucked up my stomach from taking too much for years. I can't even go to the store and get any pain reliever because I have literally felt like I was dying. Fucking spectacular.
My head feels a little better now, but I'm still in a shit mood and have just felt really awful for the whole day. When I get to feeling like this I would always go and talk to Tyler but since I can't now that just makes me feel even worse because I miss him. And then when I miss him and talk about it like I am right now I just feel like I'm being dramatic and irritating to everyone around,,,oof
Ig one good thing happened today,,,an album I ordered arrived, yay
sorry, you can ignore this