A Reminder for Young Women! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Don't forget to do a self-breast exam once a month at least.
You need to know what's going on with ya tits.
Also when you start going to the gynecologist for regular annual physicals.
Make sure they are checking your breasts.
I do think there is a specific age for when they start it.
But at least start checking yourself too.

My sister found something and she's not even in her thirties yet so stay safe
and pay attention to your body!

(She's healthy by the way but there was a fear that it was cancer because they cancelled out cysts pretty early on)

I know this is random but just an important reminder.
Also if you are a guy reading this-don't be a perv and say something gross.
Thanks.​
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes! Super important.

I was about to start my period and I was super sore and I thought I had breast cancer bc I felt a lump but lumps actually form before your periods often so I was safe. So keep in mind that not all lumps are cancerous, but if they don't go away in a week or two, please get it checked out asap.

Literally panicked for a week though because I have OCD and I started obsessing over the fact that I coulda had breast cancer. I also wore a really tight shirt so I was in SO much pain.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread