A reminder to all the users of this wonderful site (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ooo those are fighting words. Let me get some popcorn and wait for the Woozi stans to stake their claim.

...You saw through my plan, I am actually trying to summon them out of the woodworks so I can demand an explanation why the Woozi thread has been so damn lonely.

or alternately, they might not actually exist on this site yet, so I need to summon them to this site.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Woozi is mine
Thank you for the attention!


43835
HOL UP-
IMMA NEED YOU TO NOT HUN-

WOOZI IS TO PRECIOUS TO BE PUT IN THE HANDS OF AN 18+ LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!

MY WOOZI!!!!

Ooo those are fighting words. Let me get some popcorn and wait for the Woozi stans to stake their claim.

XD
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
HOL UP-
IMMA NEED YOU TO NOT HUN-

WOOZI IS TO PRECIOUS TO BE PUT IN THE HANDS OF AN 18+ LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!

MY WOOZI!!!!


XD
You don't even show your face in the Woozi thread :nekopout:
Basically all of the (If not all) of the threads about Woozi in this forum are made by me!

And Woozi HAS to be given in the hands of a hard stan who also appreciates his cute side (aka me) bcs that man is DEFINETLY not all cute with his nipple ring and rock hard abs!

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You don't even show your face in the Woozi thread :nekopout:
Basically all of the (If not all) of the threads about Woozi in this forum are made by me!

And Woozi HAS to be given in the hands of a hard stan who also appreciates his cute side (aka me) bcs that man is DEFINETLY not all cute with his nipple ring and rock hard abs!

I do stalk the Woozi thread regularly.
because you steal all of the topics about Woozi before I can get to them.

I appreciate his cute side just as much as I appreciate his not so cute side (if not more)!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I do stalk the Woozi thread regularly.
because you steal all of the topics about Woozi before I can get to them.

I appreciate his cute side just as much as I appreciate his not so cute side (if not more)!
The fact that you can't think of any topics to make posts about speaks for itself.
I appreciate them both more. I've had full on mental breakdowns over both many times!
You don't even like the posts :chickill:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I do stalk the Woozi thread regularly.
because you steal all of the topics about Woozi before I can get to them.

I appreciate his cute side just as much as I appreciate his not so cute side (if not more)!
THE POINT IS I NEED SOMEBODY TO SQUEAL BACK AT ME ABOUT WOOZI BCS I LOVE HIM AND IT'S KINDA WEIRD HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN ALL ALONE!

:chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
The fact that you can't think of any topics to make posts about speaks for itself.
I appreciate them both more. I've had full on mental breakdowns over both many times!
You don't even like the posts :chickill:
Well, I'm sorry I'm low-key afraid not wanting to make you mad if I made a similar Woozi thread.

Why can't you just let me be a WOOZI STAN!!!???

Seeing how there are 1324567645323121354 posts on that thread- I'll start now...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
THE POINT IS I NEED SOMEBODY TO SQUEAL BACK AT ME ABOUT WOOZI BCS I LOVE HIM AND IT'S KINDA WEIRD HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN ALL ALONE!

:chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill:
THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TO HAVE MENTAL BREAKDOWNS WITH YOU-
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well, I'm sorry I'm low-key afraid not wanting to make you mad if I made a similar Woozi thread.

Why can't you just let me be a WOOZI STAN!!!???

Seeing how there are 1324567645323121354 posts on that thread- I'll start now...
Ok now I feel guilty... :nekoshy: I would never be mad about somebody making a thread about Woozi....

You don't have to like the posts, I don't really care about likes....
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Ok now I feel guilty... :nekoshy: I would never be mad about somebody making a thread about Woozi....

You don't have to like the posts, I don't really care about likes....
*screeches in 'now you make ME feel bad*

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
*screeches in 'now you make ME feel bad*

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Have one of my fave Woozi pics!

43837
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread