A serious question for girl group stans (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why do ((almost)) all of you have a soft spot for SHINee and particularly jjong? :dubuthink: Not that that's a bad thing, but I've noticed that even on twitter the most avid GG stans and the most toxic ones will go full UWU on them.

I'm so curious yeeah~ :taesquish:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Because they just have this thing who make that nobody can hate them
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
1. SHINee Generation
2. Minho, Taemin, and Jjong were just super funny
3. I love their music
4. She Is is one of my favorite solo albums
5. They're just SHINee. Everybody loves SHINee
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Shinee like Sj were super active and did stuff with GG.
especially SM Girls. SNSD, Fx, RV they all hung out went on shows and were close.
Minho is a trip.
I think for the most part they for sure are like brothers to the girls.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SHINee:


It has something to do with SHINee being close with a lot of girl groups while being in the same age group as them so they aren't seen in a creepy way.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Shinee is just a group people universally love and respect. Plus they have always been respectful and supportive of girl groups and soloists. I still remember the kindness they showed to Lee Hi when she just debuted.

Shinee will always have a soft spot in my heart.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well for me personally I think it’s because if you stanned SNSD, you kinda got to know Shinee a little bit too. And other than that, they’re talented, have good music, good personalities, and just a certain aura about them that not many other boy groups have.
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
because their concepts aren't standard sexy cool bg concepts, they're respectful, they're funny and they get along with a lot of gg members well. very hard to see anyone hate them
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly never noticed this but now that you mention it a lot of only ggs stans I know like SHINee lol.

Personally, SHINee was the first group I stanned so they always have a special place in my heart
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread