Sensitive A small rant (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm so sick that that I have to overthink everything and that my anxiety is so bad right now
Most of the time, I don’t even have any reasons to worry, but even the smallest things make me anxious

I'm glad I took a month off, before I start my new job, so I have enough time to set up my new apartment and to relax
:headhurt:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm so sick that that I have to overthink everything and that my anxiety is so bad right now
Most of the time, I don’t even have any reasons to worry, but even the smallest things make me anxious

I'm glad I took a month off, before I start my new job, so I have enough time to set up my new apartment and to relax
:headhurt:
Enjoy your break and take care of yourself
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread