- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
So I'm not really a double texter. But if I don't want to give someone a wall of text, I do separate my texts.
However, I don't want them to respond too quickly, before I give my whole thought.
So I'd type out my entire response, cut the latter out, and send the first part. Then paste the next part, and send or cut out the latter to send in a third text.
Do you have any interesting messaging habits?
However, I don't want them to respond too quickly, before I give my whole thought.
So I'd type out my entire response, cut the latter out, and send the first part. Then paste the next part, and send or cut out the latter to send in a third text.
Do you have any interesting messaging habits?