🐾 a thousand miles from nowhere [ANON] 🐾 (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck


I'm not sure if I agree with you, anon, but I really appreciate these kind words and I will make sure to try living up to your opinion of me. I'm glad you think I am a good user and help contribute to the wonderful atmosphere of the site. Thank you so much!​
Don’t say that! You are already great.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
your opinions are always well-thought! squish
Aww, thank you! I try c:


I'm currently empty on anon messages, so if you want to please send some in!​
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread