Appreciation A very simple question for you all... (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's the taste I expect from you :maheart:
while you were inactive for that bit i managed to watch all of produce x 101 and become an absolute trash bag so :sadcat::wimwim:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
while you were inactive for that bit i managed to watch all of produce x 101 and become an absolute trash bag so :sadcat::wimwim:
PHAHAHHAHAHAHA as you should, now cry with us :pepecry2: Who'd you like most? and who do you stan that didn't make it?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
PHAHAHHAHAHAHA as you should, now cry with us :pepecry2: Who'd you like most? and who do you stan that didn't make it?
hmm i really became fond of wooseok after the show bc he had never been my b ias in up10tion, my bias was actually jinhyuk. I also really liked just basically everyone who made it into x1 so that was sad.
that being said i was so sad for jinhyuk and i was also quite fond of wonjin. I think wonjin is technically my bias in cravity now. I can't say I was emotionally attached to Yuvin or Kukheon from MYTEEN but I thought they were very talented, same for Jungmo.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This really is a good comeback!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


Tell me why don't u stan WJSN after this masterpiece please??? :maheart: :maheart: :sanapray:​
lol it felt like they were going for izone vibe :)
and i am still bitter and mad at starship :)
but i do have the badge up :)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
The song is good, but im not gonna stan WJSN, idk all the members n 10 members is like over my upper limit for stanning, so far.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
lol it felt like they were going for izone vibe :)
and i am still bitter and mad at starship :)
but i do have the badge up :)
I felt similarly but I don't really mind, need something to take my mind off it
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The song is good, but im not gonna stan WJSN, idk all the members n 10 members is like over my upper limit for stanning, so far.
I actually have that same limit, but I stan em in the musical sense, I literally do not know half of their names :pandarolleyes:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I actually have that same limit, but I stan em in the musical sense, I literally do not know half of their names :pandarolleyes:
I just dont hv enuf knowledge of their music, or impetus to acquire tat knowledge rn, or soon. A few grps are like tat for me- dc, loona, wjsn, izone n maybe others. In 2019 when i was still learning more abt kpop, i watched random episodes of inkigayo, mubank n mtv the show on actual tv(but pvr-ed so i could ffw, but of the few i can rmbr now like dreamnote n oh my girl ssfwl-at tat time i wasnt intrigued enuf to delve deeper, in omg's case its to my regret; same may happen to others but i cant force myself to be interested. Ill listen if i want but beyond tat its up to the music to get me interested or its a memory to me after, if tat.(iv forgotten so many kpop songs iv heard 1 or a few time, maybe dozens.if i like it ill try n listen more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread