- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
A - Ah-Choo Lovelz
B - Boo IU
C - Closer Oh My Girl
D - Dreams Come True WJSN
E - Elvis AOA
F - Fly High Dreamcatcher
G - Glass Shoes fromis_9
H - Heaven Ailee
I - I Love You EXID
J -Jumping Kara
K - Kill Bill Brown Eyed Girls
L - Like a Family Anda
M - Make Me Love You Taeyeon
N - NoNoNo Apink
O - Oh! My God Girl's Day
P - Power Up Red Velvet
Q - Q&A Cherry Bullet
R - Red Light f(x)
S - Shampoo After School
T - Time for the Moon Night GFRIEND
U - U Go Girl Lee Hyori
V -ViViD Loona (Heejin)
W- What's Wrong? T-Ara
X - XYZ SNSD
Y - Yes I Am Mamamoo
Z- Zz'City So!YoOn