COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

AAA awards disrespecting blackpink yet again... (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Blackpink is in the highest caliber of success and they’re still getting snubbed??

they blatantly said wrong information tonight disregarding bps huge success when it comes to physical sales this year...

how the hell are you gonna snub bp and then continue to lie about sale records to make your winner seem more credible?? It’s not even a close gap and everyone knew about bp sweeping the floor with every other girl group in terms of physicals... so for “industry professionals” to get something like this wrong is so disrespectful to blackpink. the gap isn’t even close, bp sold 300k more then izone... wth.

I’m so over these award shows completely disregarding bp every single year, let’s hope the more credible ones won’t treat bp the same way...

Last edited by a moderator:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Blackpink could win a Grammy before anything from these bogus awards

I'm still pissed at APAN

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If its based off of popularity then I get it.

But if it's based on quality then they were not snubbed.
blah blah quality blah blah, it's completely subjective, bp has had two big hits this year, obviously the gp likes their music.

and it's not about quality, AAA has never been about quality. What's going on here is AAA being purposely shady towards bp when it comes to awards. because bp doesnt go on their show and hasnt since 2016 after what they did to their first ever award show stage.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Blackpink could win a Grammy before anything from these bogus awards

I'm still pissed at APAN
its every year that my girls get disrespected at these award shows, I'm so over it. i only want them to go on award shows for the performances at this point...

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Nobody takes AAA seriously, and tbh almost every award show makes questionable picks a lot of times, but this is the first time I've seen blatantly false information being announced while naming a winner lol.
Like they could've just awarded IZ*ONE without making this claim of highest 1st week sales.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
blah blah quality blah blah, it's completely subjective, bp has had two big hits this year, obviously the gp likes their music.

and it's not about quality, AAA has never been about quality. What's going on here is AAA being purposely shady towards bp when it comes to awards. because bp doesnt go on their show and hasnt since 2016 after what they did to their first ever award show stage.
The general public like the girls themselves. Doesn't matter what kind of music they release. It will be popular.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The general public like the girls themselves. Doesn't matter what kind of music they release. It will be popular.
thats a lie, if that was the reason lovesick girls would be dropping down on the charts right now, but its been almost two months and theyre still in the top 5 and hold the record for the the song with the most days in the top 3 on melon, beating how you like thats record.

also the critics would say otherwise:

https://www.metacritic.com/music/album/blackpink

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Nobody takes AAA seriously, and tbh almost every award show makes questionable picks a lot of times, but this is the first time I've seen blatantly false information being announced while naming a winner lol.
Like they could've just awarded IZ*ONE without making this claim of highest 1st week sales.
Well they did set the record ...it just got broke later in the year so its not wholly false kinda a partial truth Totally an Aes Sedai statement. They did not say they hold the record for first week sale that would be totally false.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Stopped taking them seriously after they started adding ridiculous award categories so then everyone who attended could win, it's literally a participation award.

i mean best emotive award?? what the hell is that?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well they did set the record ...it just got broke later in the year so its not wholly false kinda a partial truth Totally an Aes Sedai statement. They did not say they hold the record for first week sale that would be totally false.
Yeah I guess it could be seen that way- they did set the record earlier this year before it was broken by Blackpink.
Aes Sedai lmao.

Stopped taking them seriously after they started adding ridiculous award categories so then everyone who attended could win, it's literally a participation award.

i mean best emotive award?? what the hell is that?
Some of the categories were totally :nayeonisdone:
Then again, this happens every award show so at this point it's just par for the course lol. Let's hope MAMA/MMA/GDA are a little better.

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
its every year that my girls get disrespected at these award shows, I'm so over it. i only want them to go on award shows for the performances at this point...
Blatant attendance awards and one dumbass man chooses to not make them attend any

All of BP's accomplishments but never received a daesang

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Blatant attendance awards and one dumbass man chooses to not make them attend any

All of BP's accomplishments but never received a daesang
Tbh AAAs are like the easiest awards to win too lmao, you just need to show up :jisoosmh:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
BP not attending any of these 3? :nakypog:
probably not because yg thought it was a better idea to send their football team instead of sending the biggest girl group in the world to award shows like mama. the hell... if they don't go to at least one this year ill be pissed.

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread