Performance AAA / DOME TOUR 15th ANNIVERSARY -thanx AAA lot-「One Night Animal」 (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
the screen is huge woah
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
the screen is huge woah
I'm not familiar with the group; but I think I have known they are one of the big idol groups in Japan. I'm not a fan of the song, I don't dislike it either; but the plus about them to me is that they are a co-ed. I prefer co-eds in terms of lineups.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I'm not familiar with the group; but I think I have known they are one of the big idol groups in Japan. I'm not a fan of the song, I don't dislike it either; but the plus about them to me is that they are a co-ed. I prefer co-eds in terms of lineups.
ooh they are big so they have the big budget
there's not many co-ed groups unfortunatly (at least in kpop, don't know much about jpop)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread