- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I'm not familiar with the group; but I think I have known they are one of the big idol groups in Japan. I'm not a fan of the song, I don't dislike it either; but the plus about them to me is that they are a co-ed. I prefer co-eds in terms of lineups.the screen is huge woah
ooh they are big so they have the big budgetI'm not familiar with the group; but I think I have known they are one of the big idol groups in Japan. I'm not a fan of the song, I don't dislike it either; but the plus about them to me is that they are a co-ed. I prefer co-eds in terms of lineups.
So long as my knowledge goes, co-eds are also rare in Japan. It's mostly either all boys or all girls.ooh they are big so they have the big budget
there's not many co-ed groups unfortunatly (at least in kpop, don't know much about jpop)