Traded AB6IX Woojin and ONEUS Ravn Halloweens (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,094
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship



I don't want that Ravn card, so I would consider any offer.:susPepe:



Trading for (including new and old limiteds) :

* high priority

* Enhypen Halloweens: all, but mainly Jay, Sunoo, Jungwon
J-Hope Halloween
* NCT 127 Halloweens:
Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Jaehyun, Mark
Seventeen BSS Halloween: Hoshi
* BTS Valentines: RM
* Stray Kids Halloween:
Lee Know, Changbin, Seungmin
SuperM Halloween: Baekhyun, Kai, Ten
TXT Halloween: Yeonjun, Soobin, Huening Kai

If no one wants them, maybe I will yeet them in a limited reroll or will accept 1 Rare+1 Common or 3 Commons from my wanting list for them: https://kpopsource.com/threads/trade-with-haku.70863/

 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc might be interested in Oneus' card
If I have a card bibi wants and I don't get any offer other than ravn I take him bc I'll get another card if he's guilty anyways:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Any 3 commons are good for me. If possible, bg cards, but if not, that's also okay. :)
how about my 3 bambam solos? You like got7 right?:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,094
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
how about my 3 bambam solos? You like got7 right?:pepeheart:
Yes, it's okay to me. :plushielove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread