you are so adorable! thank you, angel <3
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #21 you are so adorable! thank you, angel <3 Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #22 Which song is better? Lady or I Love You? I Love You although I do like Lady which seems to be unpopular for some reason I never understood Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
Which song is better? Lady or I Love You? I Love You although I do like Lady which seems to be unpopular for some reason I never understood
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #23 Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no? Eh.. I'm gonna go with no. It's okay but just.. why? Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #24 Favourite dessert? strawberries covered with dark choco, yum-yum Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #25 Chocolate or vanilla? Hmm both is good but I'll say choco Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #26 You're both great friends <3 <3 Thanks Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #27 You... shall... not... FLOP! *dramatic Gandalf performance* Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #28 Fav ghibli movie? I don't really watch movies, sorry Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #29 What are your favorite anime opening and ending themes? Omg I am not ready for this question, there are too many.. but one that comes to mind rn is Naruto Shippuuden - Diver :) Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
What are your favorite anime opening and ending themes? Omg I am not ready for this question, there are too many.. but one that comes to mind rn is Naruto Shippuuden - Diver :)
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #30 If you had to live in a k-pop music video, which ones would they be? Hmm probably some dreamy fantasy one like Jessica's or OMG's Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
If you had to live in a k-pop music video, which ones would they be? Hmm probably some dreamy fantasy one like Jessica's or OMG's
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #31 Marvel or DC? Marvel Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, igloo and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #32 Lord of the Rings, Silmarillion, or The Hobbit? Which is the best? I love it all, but gonna go with LOTR.. I watched those movies way too much growing up hehe Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 3 others
Lord of the Rings, Silmarillion, or The Hobbit? Which is the best? I love it all, but gonna go with LOTR.. I watched those movies way too much growing up hehe
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #33 Favourite song currently out of kpop Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #34 Could you survive on a deserted island all by yourself? umm probably not 😅 Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 3 others
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #35 you are so adorable! Thanks Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 2 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #36 Would you rather live in a mansion or a castle? A castle sounds very cool Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 2 others
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #37 Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no? Yes Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 2 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #38 If a ghost suddenly appeared next to you, what would be your response? I'm sure I'd get scared, but I would ask them who they are and what they are here for. Hopefully I could help them to be able to rest peacefully Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 2 others
If a ghost suddenly appeared next to you, what would be your response? I'm sure I'd get scared, but I would ask them who they are and what they are here for. Hopefully I could help them to be able to rest peacefully
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 1 May 2019 #39 Favourite dessert? Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 2 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 May 2019 #40 Would you rather be an elf, a dwarf, or a dragon? An elf!! they are such beautiful creatures <3 Reactions: SaphireSaphirine, Darkyoda47, username1 and 2 others