Would you say you complain a lot? And why do you do it?
Is it a bad habit or does it make you feel better?
Do you complain about important issues or are you the kind of person who complains about everything?
me: I've noticed that complaining actually often makes me feel worse, so I've been trying to avoid it. I think that nobody enjoys the company of people who constantly complain and we all have something to be grateful for too. However, I do understand the need to express yourself when you're going through a tough time so yeah... as long as you're not just a person always spreading negativity...
Is it a bad habit or does it make you feel better?
Do you complain about important issues or are you the kind of person who complains about everything?
me: I've noticed that complaining actually often makes me feel worse, so I've been trying to avoid it. I think that nobody enjoys the company of people who constantly complain and we all have something to be grateful for too. However, I do understand the need to express yourself when you're going through a tough time so yeah... as long as you're not just a person always spreading negativity...