About K-pop translation service (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 December 2019
Messages
1
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello guys, I'm Jeonghyun Nam from Korea, university student.
I'm doing a team project about K-pop translation service and I would like to listen about many people's thoughts from various countries.
I do not have many friends abroad to ask so that's why I made a survey and came to here.
This survey takes a short time. (about 2~3 minutes)
I'd really appreciate for your help!!!

Link is here!
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Did it.

my vpns not working so I cannot use any Google service such as forms right now, but I'll get too this when my vpn company figures out how to get past the security measures again 👌👍👍
Why you need VPN? You pirating images of Gordon Ramsey 😅 😅 😅
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I certainly don't want to hide my affinity for the god, having to hide it is an unfortunate side effect of chinas firewall 😭😭
Oh.. lol. I completely forgot about internet restrictions...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread