Official About the Oneus Ravn situation (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We will keep his card until RBW makes a definitive statement (unless they ignore it, we’ll skip that step if that happens), and then we’ll hold a vote as to whether to keep his card. For now I recommend you keep the cards because if you reroll you lose cards, while if he is voted out you will get a replacement card in his place :sanapray:

@Cards Users @Cards Team
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i just got his rare card 😭 why is he possibly getting removed?
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
We will keep his card until RBW makes a definitive statement (unless they ignore it, we’ll skip that step if that happens), and then we’ll hold a vote as to whether to keep his card. For now I recommend you keep the cards because if you reroll you lose cards, while if he is voted out you will get a replacement card in his place :sanapray:

@Cards Users @Cards Team
yes, we don't want you guys to lose cards bc of him being a bad person if it's true, keep the card so we can replace it, maybe you'll get one you want :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
He has pretty serious allegations about him
oh no poor girl, i sincerely hope her justice gets served :( that i awful things to do to another human
now i really want him gone from my inventory 😭
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m hoping that I can replace his card eventually. I want a statement from RBW but doubtful they will… the evidence is damning against him. That’s just awful and my heart goes out to his exes… I can’t support someone like that. This further proves we can’t trust our idols. Thank you cards team for taking action so quickly
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse and Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
oh no poor girl, i sincerely hope her justice gets served :( that i awful things to do to another human
now i really want him gone from my inventory 😭
I really feel bad for the ex-gf if it's true, no defense:pepecry1:

dw, we'll replace your card if it is true
We will keep his card until RBW makes a definitive statement (unless they ignore it, we’ll skip that step if that happens), and then we’ll hold a vote as to whether to keep his card. For now I recommend you keep the cards because if you reroll you lose cards, while if he is voted out you will get a replacement card in his place :sanapray:

@Cards Users @Cards Team
cards team discussed and decided to wait for rbw’s investigation to end to be the statement:susPepe:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Well I didn't think this meant anything for me until I noticed I had his Rare card so wanted to ask if he'll get replaced with a Rare from the same deck or just a Rare in general?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I didn't think this meant anything for me until I noticed I had his Rare card so wanted to ask if he'll get replaced with a Rare from the same deck or just a Rare in general?
Probably the same deck but I’ll check with the others
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Cards team will wait for the court case in light of RBW's investigations finding false facts and malicious edits against Ravn, as RBW said they will reveal exactly what's true (and what's false) through litigation, but rn he's definitely not seeming as guilty as the accusations made him out to be:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread