- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
Do you like yaoi/shounen ai anime/manga?
----
As for me, I only watched a few and I absolutely love two of them
1. Sekai ichi Hatsukoi
One of my favorite anime ever. The characters are great and its so funny! Like its probably the anime I rewatched the most (besides Kuroko no basuke)
and yeah since its a shounen ai its full of adorable moments
After having to deal with jealousy from his co-workers for working under his father's name, prideful literary editor Ritsu Onodera is determined to establish himself in the industry. To accomplish this, he quits his job at his father's publishing company and transfers to Marukawa Publishing. But instead of being placed in their literary division, Ritsu finds himself working as the rookie manga editor for the Emerald editing department, a team that operates under extremely tight schedules in order to meet deadlines. There, Ritsu is introduced to the infamous editor-in-chief Masamune Takano, a persistent man who strives for results.
--> i copied this from myanimelist
2. Hybrid Child (only episode 3-4 story)
Always makes me cry
its just beautiful
pls if you liked some yaoi/shounen ai, post the title here, I am trying to find some new ones

----
As for me, I only watched a few and I absolutely love two of them
1. Sekai ichi Hatsukoi
One of my favorite anime ever. The characters are great and its so funny! Like its probably the anime I rewatched the most (besides Kuroko no basuke)
and yeah since its a shounen ai its full of adorable moments
After having to deal with jealousy from his co-workers for working under his father's name, prideful literary editor Ritsu Onodera is determined to establish himself in the industry. To accomplish this, he quits his job at his father's publishing company and transfers to Marukawa Publishing. But instead of being placed in their literary division, Ritsu finds himself working as the rookie manga editor for the Emerald editing department, a team that operates under extremely tight schedules in order to meet deadlines. There, Ritsu is introduced to the infamous editor-in-chief Masamune Takano, a persistent man who strives for results.
--> i copied this from myanimelist
2. Hybrid Child (only episode 3-4 story)
Always makes me cry
its just beautiful
pls if you liked some yaoi/shounen ai, post the title here, I am trying to find some new ones