- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
Well I’ve never asked you what superpower you’d like to have or who you’d like to spend time with before 😭😭
pretty good even though we don’t know each otheri got 5 :000
understoodWell I’ve never asked you what superpower you’d like to have or who you’d like to spend time with before 😭😭
i am now on a quest to be a better friend4/10. I did twice as good in yours as you did in mine. Also:
How do you do fellow ace person?
Me too. Mostly so I can keep my bragging rights and not have you possibly beat me in the future.i am now on a quest to be a better friend
and hello fellow ace
i will let you know i am a competitive personMe too. Mostly so I can keep my bragging rights and not have you possibly beat me in the future.
Yay!
i will let you know i am a competitive person![]()
maybe..depending on the situation5 😍 I KINDA FLOPPED THIS TIME BUT YOURE QUESTION WAS INCORRECT YOU’D OBVIOUSLY CHOOSE CHAN OVER YOUR FRIENDS 🤨🤨🤨