ACTUALLY *OFFENSIVE* UNPOPULAR KPOP OPINIONS!1!1!!1! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
on YouTube are dumb. And mostly are repetitive. Or aren't even unpopular, 80% of them at least.

Some of them are rude too.

F. Ex.

Saying Irene is rude or some shit.

Saying shipping is dumb.

Saying NCT concept isn't that bad.

Saying they dislike NCT or their concept

Saying BTS is overrated

Saying BTS are the best

Saying Seventeen/Stray Kids/NCT has the best choreography

Saying YG is the best of the big 3

Saying they dislike RV

Saying Twice is boring

Saying Jennie is lazy

And I can go on but yeah.

But seriously? Everyone and their mother know these opinions.

I even saw them few years back too and I usually have a laugh when I see so called unpopular opinions. Just bc yo ass been in KPOP for two mins they aren't unpopular.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk, I had to do it bc it's annoying lmfao 🤧
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread